Chapter III: Life's not worth living if you don't waste it.
Ahhhhhh Friday. I just spent my first Friday outside the house in my recent memory (not counting friday nights at the trailer, as detailed earlier on in the Blog.) Josh and I went bowling, mostly because, well, what else waws there to do? Josh was saying he needed to get out, because he's got a lot of shit goin on right now, so we went bowling. I didn't try to impress him with my normally excellent bowling abilities. By the end, I was just sort of trying to find the most outrageous way to bowl. It's more fun to jsut bowl and not give a fuck. Unless I'm bowling with Randi, in which case it's only fun if I win....I wonder if that bothers her?
Speaking of whom... damn. I've been trying to get ahold of her all week but haven't managed to get her on the phone. Coincidentally she's out at some friggin bowling banquet for her league right now, so if we had gone to West all the way out in Toronto (as was originally discussed,) we might have run into her. And that would've been pretty weird.
I continue to fritter my time away on frivilous pursuits, and I'm quite happy about it. I love that I now have enough freedom to do things because "I have nothing better to do."
But yeah, it's Friday, the end of a loooong week. I've finally put my Ancient Civs, and Philosophy summatives to bed, and handed in my David Lynch research paper today for Drama, so all that's left is a week and a half of trivial work in two classes, hard-ass memorization in one, and a fuckin' play to put on. Two, if you count Drama summative.
I went to the Mall at lunch today and bought "Magic & Medicine" the second CD from the Coral. Look for my "review" tomorrow.
Looking forward to some R & R. Keep on Rockin'
-S-C-O-T-T-

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home