7/08/2004

Episode 3: Today's special

Finally, after 2 weeks since our horrendous bowling date, I saw Randi again.

I hate doing the long distance thing. It's torture when I want to see her, I can't.

Tonight, we had a really great time. We didn't even really do anything. We played basket ball for a bit, then walked through the forest, went by Sheridan college for no reason other than it was the scenic route (we looked, unsuccessfully, for a park to play in,) and came home. We listened to Barenaked Ladies' Greatest hits. It's a very good disc, I recommend it. While it lacks at least one of my favourite BNL songs (Alcohol,) it hasn't got a weak track on it, which means it's great to just let play all the way through. We just laid down, talked, and did a little of what couples do. It was very nice.

Life is good. At least on this end. We're happy

My brother and I watched Eurotrip today. Funny movie, better than Road Trip, which I like but tire of. Eurotrip was funny enough to at least hold my attention the whole way through. ** 1/2 /5

Well, the Bobroom's on so I'm gonna go now.
Keep on Rockin'
Scotto Willie~~ Lost King of the Zulus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home