Chapter 8: The Big One
I don't think I have anything interesting to say. Life has gotten dull - that is, the parts that don't totally suck. Time was, I'd get in here and I'd bitch about... whatever. Now I don't even feel like doing that, so I'll bitch about nothing in particular.
Winter sucks. I think I have some kind of seasonal affected disorder. Like..... I get kinda depressed during Winter then kinda depressed during Summer...........it's more like transitional though than permanent depression. I'm always kind of shifting from one "blah" to another. Currently, the weather has got me down, man... and I feel less alive.
This new show is "Committed." It's about two people who are weird and unlikeable. The sitcom wants them to be endearing, but instead they're unrelatable. And while this may be a good thing in say... "Monster," the film that won Charlize Theron the Oscar... I think in this case it works against the show, and is unintentional. "Hey look... there's a black guy in a wheelchair... and a dying clown... and the son from Family Matters! I don't wanna tune out, who knows where this zaniness is going?!" Yeah, great strategy, ya friggin' morons.
Meanwihle, before that was "The Biggest Loser." Despite my misgivings, it at least proved to be a successful method of weight loss for all the competitors. By the end, all the chicks had hot, fit little bodies, and the guys... well who gives a damn? The fact that they lost all that weight makes those chicks more attractive.
Perhaps that explains Kyle and Josh's popularity with the ladies...? (Heh, cheap joke... nothing meant by it.)
Well those are the best random rambling thoughts I could come up with for tonight. Keep on rockin'
-Scott

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home