Episode 9: Where it all begins again.
In case anybody was wondering, the move went fine. Everyone and everything is still in one piece, although I don't know where half my stuff is. I'll find it eventually, though. I always do.
The move had put me in kind of a funk, but I think I'm out of it now. I'm getting into some more creative pursuits. I've got a lot on my plate right now in terms of business, so I can't really afford to be in a funk. I have a lot of stuff I should be writing.
I'm just working on reviews right now. One of them was pretty tough, since it was the last issue of Captain Marvel, one of the greatest series of all time. I hope I did it justice.
I'm also going to get back to working on my next Fringe play, which I've neglected since I started writing it. Chances are that I'll just go back and re-start the whole thing in a new draft. Other than that, I've got an issue of Sewerman to write, and a couple other comics I was thinking of writing. Those aren't priority, though.
Ana's working on the movie right now. More power to her. I hope she does well. She also asked if I'd write her another script so she could shoot it in October. I'll probably be writing that one in August, once some of my more urgent writing is out of the way. And since I'm getting paid for this gig, chances are it'll be higher up on my priorities list. This time, I pitched her an idea. It was an idea I'd had not long ago, and thought was really weird, and against my expectations, she loved it. So I'm going to do that. I won't say what it is, but any actor who signs up for it is a brave, brave soul.
Keep on Rockin'
Scotto~~ Marathon runner in the Human Race

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home