9/25/2004

The Eighteenth: Hatchet Face Jr.

Some of the weird things that happened today:

* The bowling team was reconfigured. Bye bye veteran bowler Michael, hello novice bowler Nadia. Not that I'm upset - it's not often a pretty girl like Nadia just randomly walks onto my bowling team.

* Car broke down while out grocery shopping. So here we are in the parking lot of No Frills, with a dead car and a trunk full of groceries. While waiting for repairs, Eric and I looked at Vespas for no good reason, and then went to the pet store for no good reason.

* Toilet broke. We've had our problems with that antique piece of plumbing for weeks, but it just finally came apart today, so we needed to fix THAT as well.

* Watched Jim Jarmusch's Coffee & Cigarettes, which was entertaining, but didn't hit me as hard as Jarmusch's excellent "Night on Earth." Just the usual problems with the "unrelated segment" format of these movies. *** of 5.

And I thought this weekend was going to be uneventful! Keep on Rockin'
-Scott

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home