9/24/2004

The Seventeenth: Two of Us

This is my third post today. These random thoughts just keep popping into my head.

I've got the blues. Because this weekend, as every weekend, I will find myself isolated from society, withdrawn into my little world of bowling, grocery shopping and death-dueling. See, as usual, when the Drama class was going in a circle to say what was going on this weekend, I just made a joke comment about how I was gonna have a duel to the death, because nothing I'm doing this weekend is worth noting.

So yeah, that's got me pretty down, the fact that there's a palpable separation between me and the rest of the world every weekend. If I seem depressed, there's your explanation. I really do wanna be where people are. And I wanna leave this house. But this is sadly, not to be.

Last night I had a dream that Eric and I were attacked by two punk kids, only to defeat them and transform one of them into an infant. He had the last laugh, however, when he swore his revenge - that this Monday I would have no electricity! I swear to God, this is the dream I had. And then I had to lock my bike up, but I lost my key. It was so weird.

"Hey Jude" is probably the most universally beloved song on Earth. If you or someone you know hates this song, there is something fundamentally wrong with you. It doesn't matter if you're not a fan of the Beatles, and it doesn't matter if you don't like oldies at all. If you don't like "Hey Jude," then you don't have a soul. Plain and simple, you don't have a human soul. You are clearly incapable of feeling.

Man, it was a foggy day for the Terry Fox run.

This is my world. Keep on Rockin'
-Scotto

4 Comments:

Blogger B. Schatz said...

This weekend, I'm going to a Leadership Camp for marching band, and then working. Next weekend, I'm going to a Band Camp for marching band, and then doing homework.

You are better off than I, my friend.

4:03 am  
Blogger Scott said...

This one time, at band camp..........

(/american pie)

2:14 pm  
Blogger B. Schatz said...

You know, I've never heard that one. *laughs* Actually, to tell you the truth (and this IS the truth) whenever anyone asks us what goes on at Band Camp, we smile a little.

And we're calling this one "Massive Orgy Fest 2004", but that's more of an inside joke.

8:59 pm  
Blogger Scott said...

Gosh darn it Brandon, you know, if I was known for coming up with original jokes, I would never have written FNN!

11:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home