#2: Top that.
Appropriate that this entry is "#2" because I feel like shit.
For starters, today was a half-day. That sounds good, right? Wrong you stupid fuck! Half days are inconvenient, especially when they consist of the following schedule:
8:15-9:28 - Period 4 (Lunch)
9:33-10:11 - Period 3b (Half of Drama)
10:16-11:20 - Period 5 (I go home or else sit in the library... or both.)
Okay that schedule doesn't quite add up mathematically, but you get the idea. For whatever reason, I showed up that day, and regretted it. I spent "4th" (remember, that was first,) sitting with Kyle talking about this & that while he played tetris on his phone. Then, for breakfast, we went to the white store where I bought Combos (Nacho Cheese & Pretzel flavour yum!) and red Fruitopia. The most imporant meal of the day, after all.
Then we met up with some Earnest-ites and watched Emma make props with Ryan, and ridiculed Chris Brown for allowing a helium balloon to drift to the roof.
To top it all off, G.W. Bush is only a Buckeye state away from taking another election. This is the worst thing to happen to Ohio since the Kent State shootings... or perhaps the cancellation of WKRP in Cinncinnati. Free Dr. Johnny Fever!
The best thing - and indeed only good thing - to come out of this is the fact that at least we'll be seeing plent of Will Forte on SNL. He's the best Bush since Will Ferrell, and perhaps even better (it's been a while so I can't recall.)
Another lame thing is that since we only had half of Drama, we didn't do anything productive, instead we spent the whole time talking about upcoming drama projects, other matters pertaining to the department, and the election. And this seguéd into talking about Michael Moore's Roger & Me, which of course led to widespread discussion of Fahrenheit 9/11.........what a terrible way to end the class. Too bad Jeff didn't show up to at least make things interesting by bringing some intelligent discourse into the equation. Alyssa's probably mad that we didn't skip and work on our project... but she'll get over it. Hopefully.
To put a nice red cherry on that, today's shoot for Maim in Vain was cancelled due to lack of having out shit together. Just so many factors were conspiring against us that we deemed it impossible to continue today. Fuck, man! All we wanna do is make a fuckin' movie! For class, even, not glory!
Combine all this with a solid base of my general depression and angst, and well, you got yourself a nie, big, creamy milkshake of rage. Fuck I hate today. Rehearsal better go well today. Or else.
I'm gonna go get a burger. Keep on Rockin' in what's left of the free world
-Scotto

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home