Vol 10: I can't remember to forget.
Today was... pretty interesting.
It was a half-day. And because of the new way half days work, I only had 1 class today, English, in which we watched more of Martin Scorcese's Victorian-Era "Age of Innocence." It's pretty boring, but I'm starting to get it. After that, I tagged along to the poker party at Cary's house and proceded to pretty much lose every hand. I'm not a terrible poker player, I'm just not good enough to know better.
Another thing that made today interesting was that we made a fancy little meal for dinner, followed by Sara Lee's pumpkin pie (which we didn't even let cool properly so the inside was like pumpkin paste.) It was more elaborate than most nights.
Life is slowing down. It's trudging by. I woke up this morning and honestly thought for a minute or two that it was Saturday. Why would I think that?! It's Tuesday! School is affecting me. All the homework is really bothering my head. That the previous sentence doesn't even really make sense should tip you off to that fact.
I'm still doin' ok, but in those less busy moments I get to thinking and that gets me down a little. I don't feel like whining though, and that should be good.
But I could whine.
If I wanted to.
Eh, I lack energy for that. Keep on Rockin'
-Scott

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home