1.2: Just when they think they know the answers (I change the questions.)
Boy oh boy. I'm one busy little jerk. I'm bogged in homework, completely befuddled by the amount I have to do and yet cannot bring myself to do. After all, I am sitting here doing this rather than that. Why? Why, man? I have oh so much Writer's Craft to do and yet I'm totally off track. Way off. All the same, I'm pretty f'n glad. Know why? 'Cause ole Scotto just got his acceptance. That's right readers - I'm college bound. And to think, there were times when I just thought so low of myself and that even this seemingly uncomplicated goal would elude me, and this is just such a relief. Got my first choice, too.
So I'm happy. Dunno how long it will last, but I'm excited. I have a purpose, a goal, a destination here on this Earth. Man, I'm excited.
That's all. I should probably get to work on homework. So keep on rockin' for me
-Scotto

2 Comments:
Where is you accepted to?
Time is a funny thing - at the time you wrote this, we hadn't spoken yet and by the time you read it, I already told you, but what kind of guy doesn't answer questions on his blog?
As I will already have told you by the time you read this (but neglected to mention at the time you wrote it,) I've been accepted to the Print Journalism program at Sheridan. Not that I particularly want to be a journalist, it's jsut the most secure area of writing to study and to get work in, so it'll give me a solid foundation for a career in the future. Hoo-ray.
Keep on rockin
-Scotto
Post a Comment
<< Home