1/24/2006

6D: I know that you'll be here

I would like, someday, to get an award.

Not for this, probably, but it's not impossible. There are actually awards called "Bloggies" that are given out to "pages with dated entries," and hell, no site fits that description as well as this one, does it? Look at all those dates all over this site. And the entries, everywhere you look. Bottom line, this site is the most popular site on the internet (it has almost a dozen fans!) and I think it should be recognized.

Or not.

I mean, come on, there's a category called "Best Teen Weblog." Hands down, That's SWP. So where was my nomination? Am I doomed to toil, unrecognized, in the midst of obscurity? Feh. I don't need the pressure that comes with an award.

I'm feeling lately that my entire schooling is completely impotent. None of it feels essential. Like I could just... not go, and succeed. Almost pointless. Maybe my brain is just deteriorating. I just haven't got a compelling reason to get out of bed in the morning. Nothing to get excited about.

That seems troubling to me.

Some Iced Tea just splashed up my nose.

I feel so null and void right now. Like I'm without a direction, wandering aimlessly, without anything guiding me. Nothing to occupy my brain. I wonder how badly this is going to affect me when I actually have to start doing things.

I need to open myself to the world, and see what it wants me to do.

Or eat more tortilla chips.

Lost. Don't know what to make out of anything.

Lordy, lordy, lordy.

Keep on rockin'
::Scott

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, I completely missed the deadline for that. How about next year you and I just publicize the shit out of our blogs for those ten days. Because:
A) We're already awesome writers
B) We have lots of friends
C) In one year we will have learned how to write even better and will be well-versed in writing.

So next year, we take over the bloggies (even though the categories aren't great).

Talk to you later dude,
Bryan

12:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home