9/29/2004

The Twentieth: Got to get you into my life

What a day.

I'm sick as a dawg. Sneezing and aching, and my poor head, ugh! And yet, I've been busy as sin all day. Well, not all day. Until Josh comes back - which I suspect is not until next week - anything I do in Commtech qualifies only as busywork, meaningless and contributing quite to the cause. I don't know what I'm gonna do tomorrow.

I probably shouldn't have been cooking in Food School, what with my cold and all. And also this was the fourth day of my three day rotation, so I literally shouldn't have been cooking. But Mrs. D shot that explanation down, so I probably would've just gotten a crossed look if I tried to pull the sick routine on her. Plus, I would've ended up in Dish room, which is just bad news.

And in Drama, all I did was watch Commedia Dell'Arte sketches that weren't mine. Alyssa took a pie in the face (well, she corrected me and said "on the shoulder," but come on - there's no such thing as a "pie on the shoulder.") and Jeff wore Alyssa's pants while serenading Denise. And Steffi sculpted a large yellow phallus from clay while Ana pretended to pose nude.

Got comics today. Hooray hooray.

The real business came after I got home from Dad's and set to work on ultimately getting the new comic online in as speedy a fashion as possible, as well as whoring it in every available outlet.

Also, Eric retned Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, which I already saw in theatres, but loved. **** 1/2 out of 5.

I hate this time of year - I hate watching summer evaporate into Fall. I hate this sudden coldness which forces me to wear a jacket in the morning but not after school. I hate that it's dark just after 7. I hate that the leaves are turning and that soon they'll be gone. I feel so BLAHHHHHHHH.

Whine, whine, whine.

Keep on Rockin'
-Scott
"She's so Beautiful. I wouldn't want to ruin that by telling her so."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home