C: All you can take
I'm exhausted.
I thought for a while that it was getting colder, but it is a sweatlodge down here. Maybe it's because, thinking it was cold, we shut all the windows (which had been propped open for most if not all the summer.) I'm so tired my eyes aren't even really focussing, so I'm guessing I won't be posting too much tonight.
I also just had to write 1,000 words on Canada's treatment on the French Fact. And no, I have no idea what the "French Fact" really means, so I BS'd my way through it. I wonder if I've finally reached the point where my BS no longer flies and my instructors are gonna call me on it, or if I can actually BS my way through life from here on out. I guess I'll see from how well I do on this assignment. Friggin' Canadian History.
Ever MSN someone, and then they just say "hey, sorry, I was jsut leaving?" And you know you've done nothing wrong, and they've done nothing wrong, but you just feel like a fuck-up? It's embarassing. "Whoops, sorry, maybe I'll catch you later." And with me, it's always the people I hardly talk to, just to make it particularly scathing. "Hey, I hardly ever speak to you, but it looks like I picked a bad time!"
I'm just glad to have the weight of the movie off my shoulders. I can't thank Kyle enough for what he's doing.
I had one class today, and in it I literally did nothing. I had a few exercises I could've chosen to do in class, but I just sort of frittered my time away for two hours. And then at the end, the teacher for the 2:00 class in that room comes along and basically shoves us out the door. Even though the schedule says "12-2," teachers do not like it when you go to the full hour... because some of them are douches.
Chris Brown mentioned to me today that he felt the month had simply flown by, and I agree... to a point. It's definitely more tolerable than the day-to-day, same old, same old" drudgery that high school was. But don't kid yourself - it ain't a "blink and you'll miss it" scenario. It's jsut enough to keep you busy and fill your time.
I'm wiped, man. I couldn't continue this post if my life depended on it. I need rest. Work tomorrow... augh.
Listen, everybody who's still in Oakville, I'll be at Classic Bowl from 5-12 tomorrow night, and let me plead with you to come and visit me. I'd love some company. I know bowling is expensive and hey, who goes bowling on a tuesday night? But work is so tedious. Whoever you are, if you'd come by and just buy an hour, it could make my night.
Thanks a lot.
Keep on rockin
-Scotto

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home