pg20: You are someone else, I am still right here
At last, the week is over.
Well, not quite, but it is close. After all, it's Friday, and that excites me more than anything in a long while. Maybe since halloween - that was exciting. But the less I think about that the better.
This post's title comes, naturally, from Nine Inch Nails' "Hurt," immortalized by Johnny Cash. It's kinda how I felt this afternoon after reading something about someone I know... maybe "knew." I should probably not focus too much on it tonight. I was thinking, though, while I was at work this week about someone I knew back in grade 5. Wondered where she is, what she'd be like. Truth be told, if her evolution was anything like the way most girls I knew then turned out, we probably wouldn't get along so well, because I grew up to be a little different than everyone I knew 7 or 8 years ago.
Last night we fucked up dinner. Yeah, we bought chicken but forgot to pick up shake n' bake, and the chicken was a disaster. Meanwhile, Brandon had this doctor's appointment and the whole thing was a clusterfuck. We ended up having Mom picking up McDonald's along with B on their way back... and I mean sure, not bad, but... felt bad about the chicken. And the rice I made to go along with it.
Well, gotta go wait for pizza... more tomorrow I think. Actually, I know.
Keep on rockin'
-Scott

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home