3/10/2006

6* More than you can hold

I've not been around much this week. This, I can't much explain other than nothing's been going on. Ever since the strike hit, I've been wondering what to do with myself. Every morning since Tuesday, I've gone to Ferguson's to hang with that crew while they do their thing. Then I come home and walk around and just wonder what I'm supposed to do with myself.

It's hard to comprehend what I'm to do with myself. I've got so much free time and no drive to do anything with it. It's dsheartening. I could be writing something, but it's such a glut of free time I can't organize myself. I write better at the hours nearer to the end of day, so spending the whole day at the computer ctually writing something seems unlikely. So I've been going back to the ole DVD collection.

There's no end in sight. CollegeStrike.com reports that neither party s yet prepared to go back to the bargaining table so... go more time off school.

Fucker.

Is it weird that I'm upset about this not because of the damage to people's valuable time and tuition funds... but because it's really making me a little stir crazy?

And it doesn't help that Eric gets next week off school, so we're just gonna be sitting around the house all week together, the three of us since Brandon is always home, unless something gives.

I complain, yet I'd be equally or even more frustrated if I were actually in school. But I'll be back in school eventually anyway, so I figure it'd be nice to get it over with.

TV shows on DVD are the perfect cure for boredom. I did a wonderufl thing by getting many of them (many being Eric's... particularly The Office, which has been my recent viewing fare.) The perfect way to kill off a day.

Tonight I went over to Chris Ferguson's and got sucked back into Risk... but we agreed to break until tomorrow morning, because they get Friday off. Now, when I was in high school, we didn't get no friday's off before March break. But then again, I've got a strike, so can I really complain?

Of course. I can always complain, it's one of the things I'm good at.

So voila. I've electrified your life for the night with my meagre thoughts on life yet again. I hope you've enjoyed, I'll see ya round.

Keep on rockin'
*Scott

2 Comments:

Blogger h0ar said...

DVD collection eh? Don't you mean memories? Sweet, sad, need a tissue box, watch your life go by, cause you miss us wonderful kids at WOSS memories? Ok, that was just plain bad, but I tried :p . Risk eh? I love that game :) .

1:07 am  
Blogger Scott said...

Ha ha ha. I'm not telling you nything remotely personal ever again, dearie.

That'll teach ya.

KOR-SAW

12:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home