v1: Something you can sleep off
Not much to say tonight. I mean, I know I didn't post at all yesterday, but I'm lacking in energy and so am going to make this decidedly quick.
I mean, there has been some major shit going down with my story. And by shit, I don't mean "stuff you'll find terribly fascinating," I mean literally that: shit. Embarrassing, mortifying, gruelling shit. I fucked up pretty bad and you can expect to hear about it tomorrow, when I have more strength.
The big deal for today was that my cousin is over for the week. He came down from Palmerston via Guelph GO bus, and we walked out to meet him at the station. He'll be staying until next sunday. It's going to be an interesting week to say the least (for me anyway,) because it means that I will not be going out much (even less than usual I mean) in order to hang out with him. The last couple of times he's been over I haven't hung out with him like I should; last time was the funeral so there wasn't time. The time before that I kept running out to make my movie. Before that, there were other things I had to attend to. So over the last year or so I haven't hung out with my cousin as much as I used to; and that's quite a bit considering he used to live with us when I was in Grade 11.
So it's going to be exhausting... I mean, I'm exhausted right now.
It's a little sad that I've had so many thoughts slitting about my head in the past two days and yet I sit here too lethargic to express them. I'm tapped out.
Keep on rockin'
-Scotto

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home