XIX: Hooray for Carbus
So things are a little... well, subdued but still crazy. Mom took off this morning for wherever it is she and Tim plan to spend New Years. She left Max with us, and Xena's staying over for however long as well.
That's fairly annoying, because, well... Xena's annoying. Tht's about all there is to it. I've got my time off now, and now I've gotta deal wit that little monsterbitch. At least she's quieted down for now, so maybe I'd better relax while I can.
For my part, I've still got no clue what I'm doing for New Year's. Alyssa mentioned a concert that sounds like it'll be good, but I'm not sure how I like the idea of it. I really just want to go back in time to last year's New Year's eve for this year. But knowing the laws of temporal paradoxes and whatnot (as we all should!) that's probably not a good idea.
I needd to relax, but also make good use of my free time. The cold outside of oppressive, but I want to go anyway. After all, Xena just started barking...
Ecch, not much to say. Getting over my cold with a little help from ColdFX. Keep on rockin'
-Scott

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home