#8: Not enough to show I care
My dissatisfaction grows.
I dunno what it is. I like school, I like the people at school. It's my home life that I'm dissatisfied with. I can't stand being in such close quarters with Eric. He's really starting to irk me. Every time he gets mad at me, (because he's a contentious motherfucker who can't live with anything that makes him the slightest big uneasy,) it pisses me off. This is not what normal people do! Eric is not normal people, far from it!
Yesterday, Jess played a mean joke on me, by telling me she was unavailable to shoot ever again. It was mean and hurtful. We did, however, do plenty of shooting yesterday. In fact, we finished off Act II and now we only have three scenes left to shoot. Whoo.
I find myself unable to really draw out long paragraphs right now, as I used to be able to. I'm in such a dry period. I feel nothing. It's kind of the time of night where I tend to be bored, since there's nothing on TV... and I've already done everything interesting I can think of, so I'm just waiting for time to go to sleep. What a terrible existence.
I added two new songs to Interneta. Neither of which I'm particularly fond of, though.
Keep on Rockin'
-Scott

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home