pt VIII: What she sells
Despite having finished off a coke not an hour ago, (although time seems to have passed quickly since then,) I'm quite sleepy. I'll tell ya man, these early mornings are killers. I'm not generally prone to tiredness, and have for much of my life gone to sleep just because it was "time."
It was a long day, man. Got up for my 9:00 Mythology test. Now, the class is technically 3 hours long, but I knocked it out in like an hour (like most people,) and was left with 2 extra hours. Now, my next class wasn't until 2, but Dave wanted to meet and discuss our website storyboards after the elective, so I had to come back 2 hours later (after watching some Scrubs on DVD and making a grilled cheese) and do about 20 minutes of work with him. I wish we'd just said "let's meet an hour before the 2:00 class." That would've been sweet, three solid hours (give or take travel time,) of relaxation. But no, it was not to be.
That was followed by boredom, and then a surprisingly involving Walsh lecture on Globalization. Quite a step up considering nobody even went to last week's class.
There are times when one must face his own mortality. I guess that time comes for me tomorrow night when I watch the 2-hour finale of Arrested Development. Weird. Denial, anger, acceptance, you know.
I thought I had more to say tonight, but y'know, I strangely don't. If I think of something, I'll let you know.
Keep on rockin'
Williams

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home