Ch14: Saboteur (a shoe in the works)
I should not be allowed to just sit and think about things. I should have someone at all times to remind me that half of what goes on in my head is ficticious paranoid fantasy. Unfortunately, having deliberately withdrawn from society for the week, I don't have many people to do that, so I have to deal with my own overthought.
I did something. It was small and innocuous,and several days ago, but it only just dawned on me how destructive that could have been. I'm suddenly very concerned, and I can't really get any re-assurance. I have to go it alone.
In stark contrast to yesterday, today was a bad day. It was the kind of day where getting caught waiting for the bus for over a half an hour in the rain - longer than it likely would have taken to walk - is not a change of pace. Shitty day.
I'm going to have to rest my arms. I can't type much tonight. So it hasn't been much of a post tonight, but I haven't got much to say tonight. I'm getting to work on applying for jobs tomorrow. And in good news, I actually got my first (and likely only) cheque from CafePress from our Redneck Comics merchandise. You'll notice (or probably not) that Volume 1 is off the market. We're preparing to launch Volume 2, and release volume 1 as a DataDisc.
That's all, I'm afraid. Hope you're all well. Keep on rockin'
-Ole Scotto

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home