H: Passable, possibly placebo.
It's been a busy boring couple of days. Man, why do I even write anymore? Life is just dull boring continuity and status quo. If I didn't feel such loyalty to my readers I'd just axe this website and let the archives disappear in a cloud of smoke never to be reminisced over again (I do so from time to time.)
I ran into my old friend Gabby on the platform the other day. We always tend to run into one another at the GO station, usually when she's running late, since she's a receptionist somewhere in Toronto and needs to get there way before I do. As always happens when we bump into each other, she told me interesting things, like how she's going to Chile for a month, or how she flirted her way out of getting fined on the train for not punching her ticket three times in a month.
I got a mysterious text last night. It said, "I miss you!" I had no idea who it was from, so I made a guess and guessed wrong. Kind of embarrassing. Eventually I found out it was from Robyn, which prompted me to call her on my cell, and spend a while wandering around the football field catching up with her. Of course, this cost a fair bit of money, but it was nice anyway. It was good to check in and catch up and everything. Many people I miss and don't get enough of a chance to talk to.
I got that interview at HMV for Thursday. I just need to bring my reference numbers, and also I think I'll bring my schedule because... well, look. Common sense suggests I probably shouldn't even try to cram a job into my school life. I'm hoping I can just work weekends, especially since working the mall on weekends is just awesome hours since it closes so early. But we'll see how it works out.
Man, I need to get more reading done.
This has been kind of a short, casual entry. Not much more to say.
Keep on rockin
-Scott

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home