11/19/2004

#14: Children of Schoolparent

Had a nice day at aschool today. Kinda.

I go every day to Commtech, more or less fresh outta the shower, expecting nothing more than to have a nice day. And trying really hard to do so. Usually my attempts and hopes are dashed by the end of Drama, just because the reality of the day has set in.

In Food School, there was some turbulence today. This guy orders a poutine, but then wants it changed to a small fry - impossible. I'm not serving, but the girl who was didn't know how to handle the situation, and so I was brought in from the back to try and deal with it. The guy and I, we had some words, and he insisted on copping an attitude, so I copped one right back. The result was an unpleasant confrontation that ended less than pleasantly.

But all in all it was not an unpleasant day. It was pretty nice, satisfactory really. I can't say it's been good, but at least it hasn't been... unbearable lately. I mean, there are worse things.

I had trouble sleeping last night. Tossing and turning. Then at about 4, I realized I forgot to put the video game rental that had to go back where my mom could see it. So luckily I went into Brandon's room, took it, and put it where she would. How fortunate that I couldn't sleep. I slept better after that.

Not doing so bad. I hope for better in the future. Keep on Rockin'
-Scott

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home