12/06/2004

V: Fly Away from Here.

What a fuckin' day.

It started when I woke up late and got to school late, subjecting me to the ridicule of the other kids in Commtech and Mr. Andrews. Josh also wasn't here so I couldn't really bring myself to do any work. Then, in Food School, I tore my shoulder a bit and had to go to the office.

The capper really came when some jackass pulled the fire alarm and I was stuck outside in the cold for like a half hour... I dunno how long it actually was, but it was too damn long.

Top this off with the fact that I haven't started writing those scripts I was supposed to for the Christmas assembly (I actually did start prior to the posting of this blog entry,) and the fact that I'm, well, still living the life I was yesterday, and you've got a nasty little day there.

Oh, and then here I am, trying to help at dinner, and Eric snaps at me because he doesn't like the way I said "What?" He yelled for no good reason before I finally kindly got him to shut the fuck up... but he's still been muttering "Jesus" and "Fuck" under his breath for the past 10 minutes. Yeah, like we don't all got problems buddy.

And people wonder why I hate being at home these days?

Keep on Rockin.... God I gotta try.
Scott.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home