#20: This (Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb)
Good Mornin'.
And don't let the fact that it's 6:30 at night discourage you from saying "Good Mornin'" if you please. I think anybody out there should be allowed to say Good Mornin' anytime they like. And in fact, there's a chance somebody, somewhere, is reading this at some early hour. So good mornin' to you if that is the case. The rest of you... hello.
after reviewing some of my more recent ramblings, I figured I'd try and write a more upbeat entry today. I mean, I do tire of being so maudlin all the time. It's not really the persona I put out to the public, so why should I always be so different on the Internet? Fuck it, man. I'm feelin' all right, thanks for asking.
The way I see it, you can either let your situation dictate your emotions, or take control and dictate them yourself. Usually I'm all for the former but today I'm trying the latter. And it's working. What happened today that was good? Nothing much, but still, just by saying "I feel all right," it helps. I bowled a pretty good comeback, courtesy of a well-timed Turkey (3 strikes consecutively, for those not in the know.) I didn't have to go grocery shopping today. didn't have to cook. Watched a really bad movie (Wild Wild West.) Sat around, and felt good in my existence. Went for a nice long walk. you know? It's the little things. If you can enjoy the little things, you can just feel good, man. Big things are surprisingly easy to disregard when the little things fall into place. Know what I'm sayin? It was a nice day, which could be rare this late in the month/season. Enjoy life, man.
And keep on rockin'
Friendly Neighborhood Williams

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home