3/15/2006

11* A world where no-one gets hurt

I don't feel like going on too much tonight, but my list of grievances is quite lengthy.

So, Eric's sick. He's taken the couch as his temporary base of operations, which irks me just a bit. It's just that I don't care for his inescapable presence. It makes me feel like he's always around... and since he's kinda invalid, I have to actually get him bevarages and whatnot, plus let's not forget there's no way he's touching dinner, so I'm doing all the cooking, on top of my usual level of dishwashing and et cetera. So basically, the strike has turned me into a maidservant for my brother. I'm more enraged about the situation than ever. If he gets me sick, I'll kill him. I'm sure of it.

Well, it's not so bad. I shouldn't complain so much. Even though the weather is mostly keeping me in, I did go out today for lunch to get away from it all. and later, I did some much-needed writing, which was better than I thought I'd get since I wasn't so "in the mood" - I just flet the need, sat down and it started to flow. I was definitely diggin' it, and it went well.

I think , though, that it's a testament to how well life is going that all my complaints are trivial at best. I can enjoy what I have, it's all in perspective. Things could be worse. Hell, they could get worse.

Um... knock in wood.

I think that the best couples have things in common, but also have their differences. They can't be too much alike, but they've got to have enough common ground. That way, they bond, but keep themselves separate. Just something I've observed. A theory.

I just don't know what to do with myself for now. Hopefully tomorrow will be more interesting.

Keep on rockin
"Scott"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home