XVIII: Eyes cast heavenward
Not a long post tonight, I'm off to bed soon. I just want to say I'm relaxed. I'm mellow. However, even a good night can be tainted.
It was a weird day, mostly due to being approached by a pusher on my way to my Grandma's. Usually those people are easy to walk away from with minimal effort or guilt. Just make a clean break and say "yeah, not interested in weed today, thanks." I did, however, come up with an excellent way-homer; that is, something I should've said, but didn't and probably wouldn't have, had I thought of it at the time. I thought, I should have told him, "listen man, I'm gonna be honest, I'm a narc, but I'm off the clock, so just forget we ever had this conversation." That is, however, a good way to get in a bit of trouble.
I had an adventure and helped conquer unscaled-heights today. Don't wanna get too far into it, but it was a nice night.
But things can go wrong when you get home, the place is swarming with flies and in the process of swatting at one, you punch the ceiling, and get blood and ceiling-plaster all over your hands. My fingers are sore, so I'm not typing much. Like I said: short post.
Oh yeah... and sword.
Keep on Rockin'
Williams

2 Comments:
go 'O'! Yes! Lol, you rawk ;p .
... and thanks again :) .
P.S. You could've taken the bird. He was all talk ;p .
Post a Comment
<< Home