6/24/2006

015: He's not the star

Kind've a dull, lonely night. At first I was a little upset at that, but it's good to just have a night where I can lie on the couch and watch an episode of Saturday Night Live I've not seen.

Yeah, it's kind've a quiet night in. It's good, because I'm physically sore and tired from all the not-work I've been doing. I walk a shitload during the day and it's starting to take its toll. It's beginning to get like when I was doing the Bowling Alley thing. Which reminds me... I've really gotta work on not being unemployed. But that's something else.

There's something I keep thinking I should write about but I can't remember what it is. Lord, that's annoying. I've been meaning to get to this for a few weeks and now that I'm here I just can't remember what it was supposed to be. Not remotely. What a shame, man. Maybe one day soon I'll be flipping through an old MAD magazine or making dinner or some other unrelated random activity and it'll come to me. Until then, I'll just remain frustrated.

Eric bought this cell phone. Now, I'm scratching my head wondering what he needs with a cell phone... he doesn't seem to have anybody to call. Oh well, that's his business.

And my dog, the poor guy, has been suffering a torn tendon in his back leg. I guess he and I have that in common, as I mentioned earlier, sore legs. But for him, it's been more severe. We're hoping it'll heal.

I'd better not think too much about all the things I'm supposed to be taking care of. I'm too relaxed, I don't want to ruin that.

I'm gonna get going. Keep on rockin'
-Scott

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home