1.6: Merely magic words
Pheh.
Have I mentioned lately that I don't have any focus lately? Only all the time? Yeah? Yeah.
Today was not such a bad day to start with. It wasn't "crazy everybody rush to get everything done Tuesday" like I thought. It was "mellow, stop by Tim Horton's at the mall on your way to school even though it's the exact opposite direction tuesday." As I've said, I'm not so into coffee after my brief stint working at a Tim's, and even passed on numerous opportunities during the trip to indolge. I was feeling in the mood for it this morning, though.
It was an up and down day. It's hard to really get into anything. I've been considering starting a new website, but that's not going to happen for a variety of reasons, not the least of which is... I have plenty of websites. Jeezes.
I thought I saw Denni on the weekend. We had pulled into a McDonald's in Gravenhurst, and I caught a glimpse of someone in passing as she left, and I thought it was Denni, one of those in charge of the print journalism program. So I ran into her today and figured, hey, couldn't hurt to ask. So I just randomly blurted, "Did I see you on the weekend? Did I run into you?" She seemed dumbfounded. "Where would you have seen me?" I told her flatly, "I think, uh, in a McDonald's in Gravenhurst." An eyebrow perked. "Oh! I was at the McDonald's in Gravenhurst! You didn't say hi?" Well, it was only in passing, she was practically out the door and it was crowded (with Asians. Not saying that's a bad thing because a crowded restaurant is a crowded restaurant, even if it's crowded with white people. It's just weird.) She had been in North Bay with her husband's family. I should've figured - there's only one reason to even go through Gravenhurst. Get someplace else.
I can't describe my angst. It's not stress, it's more on the anxiety side. We're taking care of Xena for a few days, so I've already been tearing my hair out a little bit at her insane barking sprees. That's a big contributor.
I'm going a little mental, and it's really all on me. My eating, sleeping, work habits, my spare time, my little private worries and concerns, I'm driving myself off the deep end. Be careful, all out there. Don't get caught up in yourself. Because these days I'm so turned around I may need a compass to know where I'm at.
Keep on rockin'
-Scotto

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home